This blog is part of a Channel Partners Conference & Expo/MSP Summit sponsorship.
At T-Mobile for Business, our approach to partnership is simple: everything we do is focused on creating successful outcomes for our partners. We meet businesses where they are—whether that means delivering dedicated support to help teams sell solutions confidently, or bringing a partner into a T-Mobile-led engagement. Businesses can take pride in what they sell, knowing they have a leading network to back it all up.
But it’s not just our support that goes beyond. We understand your customers need business solutions that can take their growth to a nationwide scale. That’s why we’re investing in the future.
Our innovative solutions are unlocking growth for businesses of all sizes and across industries. Take a look at a few of our recent advances:
5G Advanced Network Solutions
Powered by our nationwide 5G network, this comprehensive portfolio of 5G-enabled solutions and applications helps translate technology advancements into real-world results. We offer your customers options to get the low latency, high speeds, reliability, and control they need to finally unlock their data’s potential:
- Public Mobile Network: This solution provides your customers with reliability and faster download speeds than legacy networks. It can be used for a variety of applications from smart meter applications to tracking optimization.
- Hybrid Mobile Network: Offering the potential for even faster speeds, lower latency, or dedicated reliability, this is ideal for things like immersive VR training, computer vision and inspections, and other demanding applications, without the expense of a fully private solution.
- Private Mobile Network: For customers who need the highest speeds, reliability, and ultra-low latency, this private solution can be used for demanding applications, like industrial automation in a factory or fully autonomous robots.
- Healthcare: A new age of connectivity can improve patient safety, accelerate medical education, and democratize access to care.
- Education: Connectivity across campuses powers a learn-from-anywhere model.
- Transportation, Logistics, and Defense: Smarter operations deliver improved customer experiences and control.
Business Internet from T-Mobile provides affordable connectivity with flexibility and reliable coverage. As the carrier with the largest nationwide 5G network, your customers can have access to a simple set up solution: high-speed, highly-secure internet, across our nationwide footprint. Plans can easily be tailored to fit a business’ needs while controlling costs with predictable billing across locations.
- Temporary work sites: Enable workers at construction and other sites to easily communicate between the field and offices.
- Point-of-sale systems: Give access to reliable connectivity to ensure customers can conduct business and collect payment.
- Pop-up and satellite locations: Offer a quick, easy set up from a provider with nationwide scale.
- Connectivity for hybrid workers: Provide high-speed business Wi-Fi for at-home remote workers to seamlessly stay connected.
5G Connected Laptops
Powered by Intel vPro® and connected by T-Mobile for Business, 5G Connected Laptops help reduce risk while fueling productivity. With hardware-based security features from Intel vPro and enterprise-grade 5G from T-Mobile for Business, your customers are empowered to work from virtually anywhere with stronger protections.
- Hybrid/remote workforce: Enable work from home or community workspaces for your customers when they’re not at the office with a 5G laptop. Dedicated bandwidth and constant connectivity can be crucial to ensure productivity.
- Road warriors and mobile travelers: Often spending their days in the field, hotels, or zigzagging between the office and customer sites, these customers can use 5G laptops on-the-go, whether it’s on commuter trains, in airports, or other public spaces.
- Field technicians: Requiring efficient and well-coordinated operations to maintain profitability and competitiveness, these customers can use a 5G laptop to perform on-site operations in locations with limited or no Wi-Fi.
- Frontline workers: Geographical remoteness and non-desk environments are typical for frontline workers. And with productivity dependent on device portability and connectivity, 5G laptops offer a simple solution.
At the Channel Partner Expo, make sure to stop by and see our technology in action. You'll get a better understanding of how these innovations and solutions can help businesses go further. Now is the time to turn inspiration into action. Visit our event page, and we'll see you there: https://eventguides.informaengage.com/t-mobile-for-business-event-kickstart/.
See 5G device, coverage, & access details at T-Mobile.com. Delivered via 5G cellular network; speeds vary due to factors affecting cellular networks. Not available in all areas; addresses ineligible for unlimited 5G Business Internet may be eligible for 4G LTE in select areas or other Business Internet options across national mobile wireless footprint.