Given the complexity of today’s IT and communications solutions, no one can go it alone.
We are all facing intense times with confusion around the future direction of technology. It is here at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo and MSP Summit that agents, technology advisors, MSPs, cloud providers and every single channel business leader can come together to find ways to scale and grow. This is where channel professionals will come together to forge unbreakable bonds across the entire ecosystem of partners, vendors, ISVs and technology suppliers.
The result? An explosion of innovation from everyone's contributions.
Nothing can be stronger than the channel united.
What's in Store for 2024?
- 3-day expo hall featuring a record-breaking number of players in the information and communication technology space
- The MSP Summit returns to Vegas with two days of content focused entirely on managed services.
- Unmatched networking opportunities with events including The Channel United Party @ Brooklyn Bowl, the Expo Hall Opening Reception, the Expo Hall Pub Crawl, ACWConnect Live! and more.
- Premium conference sessions serving the full spectrum of partners covering topics such as artificial intelligence, cloud, cybersecurity, recurring revenue, partner best practices, the customer journey, industry trends, and much more.
- Keynote presentations & conference sessions led by 150+ visionaries and experts in the channel.
- And much more!
Elevate Your Skills
With two major tracks covering a wide range of topics, including AI, Sales & Marketing, Cloud Marketplaces, Business Management, Peer Success Stories, Recurring Revenue, The Customer Journey, and more, partners will leave with actionable insights to solve your customers' most pressing technological needs.
Business of the Channel Track
This track focuses on the business of being a channel partner running a technology advisor/agent organization or MSP. The Business of the Channel Track is designed for partners who sell IT and communications/collaboration services and solutions.
Technology & Innovation Track
This track focuses on existing and future technologies that will impact the channel in the short, mid and long term. This track covers key market drivers including cloud, security, edge, mobility, 5G, unified communications, infrastructure and wireless.
See What Attendees Had To Say About #CPExpo 2023:
"Channel Partners was a success for our business. It provided a breeding ground for networking and meeting with partners looking to expand relationships. I attended not only the Expo, but countless meetings, events, keynotes, and generally made the most of opportunities to connect."
"I think we have attended the CPE Show in Vegas for the past 23 years (except for the cancellation during covid). The show simply gets better and better every year!! It truly is the premier event of the year. If you work in the industry or have a desire to find out more about the industry, THIS is the Must Attend Event for you!"
James Communications Corp.
"This was my first Channel Partners as I am new to the Channel Sales scene within the last year and this event was imperative to my growth and networking within the industry. I will definitely be attending future events and look forward to connecting with more suppliers and potential clients."
"The Channel Partners conference was a great opportunity for networking, staying up to date in the latest technologies and getting coaching by those in your industry with similar experiences. It was very insightful and helpful."
Senior Program Manager